Cloud computing has taken the world by storm. By being on the cloud, you can access a service from anywhere, anytime. Midas Solutions is proud to launch our very own Midas Cloud for the convenience of our customers.
With presence in Cardiff, South Wales, Bridgend, Wales, Swansea, Llanelli, we can help your business in setting up your own cloud-based telephone system.
So What’s the Midas Cloud?
Midas Cloud is our own cloud infrastructure that you can use to host your VoIP system. By hosting your phone system on the Midas Cloud, you can access your phone system from any location. You can access it from any Internet-connected device be it a PC, laptop, tablet or your smartphone. All you need is a softphone, an Internet connection and access to the Midas cloud for instant connectivity.
You will have access to all same features as your office phone. Only, you can’t take your office phone anywhere you go. But with the Midas Cloud, you can now take your office phone with you no matter where in the world you go.
It’s completely scalable and a variety of apps are available to use your mobile as your extension when out of the office.
Benefits of Midas Cloud
- Work anywhere in the world
- You can record calls when using the mobile app or softphone
- No upfront cost for hardware as your system would be hosted in our cloud
- Disaster recovery plan is included as part of our cloud- hosted service
- You can use your laptop as your extension as if you were in the office
- Links with CRM systems
- Wallboards to show call stats and call reports
- SIP / VOIP phone system – Fully hosted in our secure centre
- ISDN is dying in 2020 – it was a great solution in the 1980s but not relevant any longer with the advent of VoIP, SIP and now cloud-based phone systems
Why Use Midas Cloud
Phone systems allow a business to have a main phone number with extensions for employees. But with the advent of the VoIP, big businesses and IT companies have been able to set up their phone systems on their servers. However, running a phone system calls for several overheads like purchasing a SIP line, security measures, IT Support, and configuration.
With the Midas Cloud, you won’t have to worry about investing a penny. We take care of everything for you.
Book a demo or give us a call to find out more about our voice systems.